Flaccid bladder, intense rectal pain post spine injury, No relief with pain killers. Is there any procedure like nerve block to relieve pain?

i have had a spine injury ten month a go since the i have flaccid bladder , rectum pain. bowell dysfunction i know no one can gurantee the return of such function , what bother me the most is the rectal pain and tension it is continouse , the painkiller are not usefull . is there any procedures like nerve block or disable that specific nerve feeding the rectum as i can not tolerate this pain
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012