Fits, stopped Eptoin, feel weakness occasionally, sudden rise in heart beats. Normal?

Hi, when i am 23 i got fits then i visited a neurologist and he wrote for CT-scan in that there is a wording like calcified granuloma in the left parietal contex and doctor said no need of any treatment it was healed, and for 7 years i never got any fits and i am very healthy and once again in 2009 my right leg started shaking for around 10-15 seconds and stopped again i went to doctor then he said there is a sign of fits and he prescribed epsolin er-300 i took this capsule for 2 years and now he said to stop epsolin and take eptoin 50mg decreasing a series of tablets every 2 months, but some times i feel some weakness and some scare at that particular time how can i make my self strong mentally as well as physically please clarify my doubt and my question is will it be permanently cured with this tablets ? now i stopped eptoin 50mg and when i was to sleep at 10pm night once sudden rise of heart beat strong when i am laying to right side on my bed after a minute it calm down to normal what does it indicates do i need a visit to my doctor or it is casual thing please do suggest me your suggestion is presious to me
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012