Fits, headache, pain, history of fits. Family history of diabetes

Hi Just a quick background,iv had a couple of fits in my teenage years due to high temperate with tonsils.For alot of years now iv been on and off suffer from the same feeling before I had a fit without the having 1.the past few months it s been causing me trouble and iv now got headache pain and generally feel terrible.It may well be in my head as I worry about it however my father also sufferes from diabetes he s progressed from type 2 to type 1 and this may be a factor,I m also a smoker.this has been going on a long time but iv suffered in silence as worried about my job security and being on medical records but enough is enough I feel and it s intensified
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012