Firm bump in back of mouth, feeling of something struck inside, no pain. What could be this?

I have a small, firm bump in the back of my mouth, in the area behind the uvula that connects the nose to the mouth. It isnt on the soft pallate, but on the throat behind it, just out of sight above the uvula. I didnt notice it until 3 or 4 days ago, but since then ive had a feeling of something stuck in that area. There is no pain involved, but it is very annoying and i would like to make sure it isnt anything serious.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013