Fingered after washing hands with soap post ejaculation. Pregnancy chances?

Can sperm be washed off by simply washing it with water and hand soap? My gf and I were having oral sex and when i ejaculated, i ejaculated inside her mouth. but then i noticed than maybe a drop of sperm was left on my penis so i removed it with my finger . I washed my hands not that thoroughly but i even used hand soap. then after about 3-5minutes of talking i fingered my gf again i m not sure if my hands were still wet but i would think that they since i always wipe my hands to a towel to dry it off. could there be a chance that my gf be pregnant? because she has been delayed now for 3days though she has been tired from travelling from one state to another. Please help me!!
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013