Fighting depression, pain in chest, jaw. Cholesterol high. Cause for above symptoms?

My wife is 55 years old. Fairly good health- not overweight . She has been fighting depression for about ten years since I was injured in an accident that left me permantley disabled. She went to see a Family Medicine doctor two weeks ago because she has been having some chest pain/discomfort and some pain in her jaw as well as fighting the depression. (The pain has happened three or four times in the past two months.) This is the first time in 6 years she has been to the doctor. The Family Med doctor didn t listen to her heart- just prescribed anti-depressants to help with her depression.We do not have any insurance and only have meger SSD income from my injuries, so she has been reluctant to go to the ER. The symptoms came on again about 30 minutes ago along with sweaty hands. I checked her pulse and listened to her heart with a stethoscope- heartrate-80bpm heart does not have abnormal rythym. Her cholesterol panel last week showed HDL/ LDL ratio .28, cholesterol 294, triglycerides 145, and TSH 1.67. What does this sound like is going on?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013