Fibromyalgia, should go for immune testing, Rheumatic diseases?

Dear Dr Peperkamp, My name is Sharon Willoughby. I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia . I believe you are working here in Mansfield where i reside. I have tried unsucessfully to get an appointment with yourself due to my condition coming under the bracket of Rhuematology. I m really dissappointed to not have been given the chance while you are here working in the UK. (you visited the M.E and F.M.S stand at Kingsmill. This is where i heard about you). Please, i need to do more to help myself and your advice would be so appreciated. I have private insurance and have read a post you responded to about being tested for immune problems. How and where do i go for these tests? I feel we with this condition are basically just left to suffer this awful condition. Please help me. Thanking you in anticipation. I realise you are a busy man. Kind Regards, Sharon Willoughby
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012