Fibromuscular displasia in arteries leading to kidneys. Will a stent open blockage and reduce BP?

I have seen a couple different cardiac surgeons about the arteries leading to my kidneys. One told me that I had fibromuscular displasia in those arteries leading to the kidneys and that putting in a stint to open those up may help with my high blood pressure and kidney shrinkage that is happening due to not enough blood reaching the kidneys. Another cardiac surgeon told me that the stint would do no good and I am better off doing nothing. As time goes on and I am not feeling any better... In your opinion, do you believe a stint may help?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012