Few amount of semen coming out, after masturbation. Good erection and relief. Any problem?

Hi Doctor, Myself 22 male, from kerala, working as an IT professional. I am very much tensed about my present and future. The Problem is there is no semen coming out after masturbation.Whether it is a long time masturbation. Only some 2 3 drops is coming.There is no shooting of semen.This is what is happening from my Life s First Masturbation!. I didnt revealed this to any one. Now am loosing confidence !.My erection and relief are good and correct. please let me know what is my problem .
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012
Hello Rabin
Thank you for getting in touch with us. As I see, you are worried about the quantity of semen coming out after masturbation. If this has been the case right from the beginning, then we would recommend you to get in touch with a Doctor as soon as possible to find out the cause. As you are getting proper erections, it might be a case of retrograde ejaculation. However, we would not be able to comment without examining you first. Hope this helps
Dr. Gagandeep Dhillon
Psychiatrist Dr. Srikanth Reddy's  Response
Hello.
Your concerns are genuine and i can understand what you are going through. Thanks for using healthcare magic to solve your queries. Normal quantity of semen which comes out on ejaculation is , say in lay man terms, around i teaspoon full. If it is less than that, you should get your self analysed by semen analysis. Even though you might be having a less amount of semen, cases are on record of achieving a pregnancy even with this amount of semen. But you should get yourself examined. There are certain condition where in you might be ejacualating, but it goes back to your bladder and it is correctable.
Maybe you should visit a psychiatrist or urologist soon.
Hope I am able to solve your concerns.