Erection problem, not getting excited, found semen with urine in morning

I am 30 years old unmarried guy. I had good semen ejaculation up to my 25 yrs age. Since past few years there is problem w.r. to erection , i m not getting excitement for masturbation and i rarely find semen during masturbation. Further i do slight urination in bed in sleep & when i wake up i find semen with urine. Pls help.
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your problem.

I went through your details. I suggest you not to worry much. The problem of erectile dysfunction could mostly due to psychological causes than organic causes. You talked about masturbation habit. Masturbation is no sin and is pretty normal and natural. Even animals masturbate. Ill concepts about masturbation might have lead towards negative thinking about masturbation and resultant erectile dysfunction. Finding semen in the urine is common. In your case it is because you are not masturbating or having sex.

You need to have sexological counseling and sex therapy. Do post a direct query in this website and I shall prescribe some techniques to overcome erectile dysfunction.

Hope this answersw your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.