Fever, throat pain, post nasal drip, fatigue, shivers, sweating, ringing in ears, ear pain. Should I go to doctor?

I have a constant low grade fever (99-101.4), intense throat pain, post nasal drip (there is blood in the mucus I cough up now), fatigue, trouble sleeping, random shivers and sweating, and loud ringing and pain in my ears. I went to see a nurse practitioner two days ago and she could not figure out what I had, but prescribed me medium strength antibiotics, a low strength steroid for the swelling, and various pain killers. I have been taking the medicine but don't seem to be improving. Should I go see a doctor again?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013