Fever, sore throat, coughing, chest pain, gagging. History of pancreatitis, gall bladder condition. Treatment?

About 3 weeks ago i got sick with fever, sore throat feeling generally crappy. Took a few days off to rest. Started feeling better although i developed a cough . Just kind of went about buisness as usual and its been the same. Rattling in my chest, coughing to the point where i gag and throw up at times. My medical history is pretty simple. Im 42 and the only medical issue ive had is a bout of pancreatitis that was pretty severe due to gallbladder problems. And that was 4 years ago. Any siggestions?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012