Fever, shivering. Done urine test, RBC present. Taken zantoid, calpol. Serious?

Hi, I had shivering followed by fever about one and half week back....all tests like malaria , typhoid etc.showed negative results but urine test showed presence of 40-45 RBCs. Got ultrasound test done for abdomen and pelvic where everything is normal, even the urine culture report was clear. After 5 day course of Zanocin OD I again got the urine test done but RBCs are still present though now it s 8-10 but I m constantly getting low fever everyday which does not go without taking Calpol 650mg. Today I ve finished 7 day course of Zanocin OD but I m still getting fever back ( avg 99 to 100 F) doc suggested to go for another urine test next week....does constant fever indicate any major problem? What other tests should I go for? I m really worried about the fever coming back everyday inspite of taking antibiotics....pls help!
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013