Fever, pain in arm, viral bug?

My 8 yr old daughter is running a tempreture & she said she has a pain in the top of her arm just below her shoulder , she said she feels sick could this this just be a viral bug
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012
Hi there,

Thank you for choosing HCM.

As you have mentioned that your daughter has been running a temperature and also has pain in her arm.

I would suggest that she be examined by her physician, to make sure that her fever is not related to the pain developing in her arm as this could be a sign of infection developing in the skin or inner structures of her arm.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Sumeet.