Fever, lower back pain, inability to walk. On bed rest. What is wrong with the spine?

my name is navoj DIAGNOSIS IVDP L4 -5 / L5 - S1 HISTORY AND CLINICAL FINDINGS H/O CARRYING A 60 KG WEIGHT C/O FEVER PAIN LOW BACK AND INABILITY TO WALK O/E VITALS STABLE , GC FAIR PT UNABLE TO STANDard SLR - B/L 20 DEGREE NO DEFICIT X-RAY -L/S SPINE (N) MRI : L4-5/L5 S1 IVDP TREATMENT IN HOSPITAL ABSOLUTE BED REST/ ANALGESICS ADVICE ON DISCHARGE ABSOLUTE BED REST HAPPENTS ON 21 01 2013 KNOW I CAN WALK AND STAND BUT PAIN IS THERE IS IT OK
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013