Fever, headache, white spots in throat, swollen tonsils, ear infections. Strep, mono test negative. Causes?

I have had a fever and headache for about 11 days now. I went to the doctor and they said I had two really bad ear infections and tested me for mono and strep . Both came back negative. They figured out it was a viral infection and did not prescribe me any medicine. Now I have white spots on my throat and my tonsils are very swollen, my right tonsil is touching my uvula . And I still have Ear infections, headaces, nausea , and a fever. What s going on?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012