Fever, given calpol, giving nurofen and antibiotic, rashes appeared all over body. Suggestion?

Hie, my name is cathrine. My 21/2 yr old son has had a fever since last tuesday . On tuesday and wednesday it was mild but from friday to sunday it got really high. I gave him calpol until yesterday when l took him to see gl. Since yesterday he has been taking nurofen for children and a prescribed antibiotic . Now today l picked him up feom nursery and he has developed a rash all over his boy. His fee is not completely gone though its not as bad
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012