Fever, fatigue, pain in left side. Have recurrent mono. X-ray shows high diaphragm. Lymphoma?

I have had a fever for several weeks now and flu. Also I have recurrent mono and am very fatigued. I have pain in my left side and on xray my diaphragm is much further up than it should be. I've also had bronchitis with this illness. I have been ho.r for several weeks now and my family doctor just keeps sending g menho.e with meds for my nebulizer and pain meds for the pain in side. Could this be somethng like lymphoma?? Please help me!!

Thank you,
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013