Fever, chills, constricted airways, joint discomfort, asthma symptoms after being around parrots. Test confirm mold, cat allergies. Advise?

I have six parrots. After four hours from being around them, I develop fever, chills, constricted airways, joint discomfort and fatigue and asthma symptoms. I've had every test done for allergies, ct scans, PFT, xrays, blood tests for HP. The tests only confirm mold and cat allergies. Most of my symptoms are related to HP, but tests are negative. What else could this be?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013