Fever. Blood and widal test done. On tuberculosis medications. All test normal. What should be done?

sir my sister is having fever for last three months ,around 101 f . she got her blood test done ...the findings were widal test .. o antigen negative h antigen negative. bilirubin normal sgpt normal,malarial parasite not seen,esr 110mm first hour, haemoglobin 9.9gm,pleural fluid examination color straw hazy,protien 4.4gm%,chest pa view lt lower zone and cp angle is hazy-pl.effusion. Horizontal fissure is prominent on Rt side. RtC.P. angle is also hazy-effusion. cardiac shadow and bony cage are normal. sir she is under treatment but no progress she is getting tb medicines but health is detereoting and fever is not going, i consulted other doctors too but no progress what shoul i do
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012