Fetus has no heart beat, should i abort ?

I am 28 yrs married woman i m 10 weeks pregnant and doctor saYS TO terMINATE BECAUSE fetus have no heart beat and is shrinked .pls help what to do
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011
hi it is congenital anomaly so you cant continue this which is benificial to you and your child also.
Follow your doctor.
yes you should undergo termination.
Better you should terminate, if you are not satisfied with your doctor take a second opinion but do it as early as possible.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you are 10 weeks pregnant then you can hear heart beat of baby on ultrasound(Doppler) .Since your baby is not formed properly it is necessary to terminate this pregnancy as there is no method or medicine to improve this condition so please follow the doctors advice.If you are doubtful then may be you can take another opinion of a Gynaecologist but it will be necessary to terminate if both the doctors say so but you have to do it as soon as possible to avoid infection and complication.
Thanks To all Doctors to help me out I took 2 opinion too its same so right now i m getting ready to go for Abortion .Once again thanks Dr Shainaz and others too .
I did abortion on 25 may now resting and doing bit work .And will try after 2 menstrual cycles to get pregnant is it right pls tell me when to plan thanks in advance