Female pattern baldness, thinning on crown, frontal areas, severe hair loss post using minoxisil. Can I take dutasteride?

i am suffering from female pattern baldness which is hereditary in my family. I took treatment from Dr.Batras and got satisfactory result but its 1 year I have stopped and my problem has started again. My hair is thinning severely in both left and right sides and in the crown and frontal area. So i have started minoxisil 1 week ago and now my hair is even falling more.I have very thin hair strands which are almost turned brownish yellow colour and fine as fibre. I am 25 years old, weight 60 kgs, height 5 ft 5 inches. Please help me. Can I take dutasteride capsules.Will it be safe.I am planning to get married next year. I stay in Bangalore. Most treatments are very costly and charge very highly and for a year at a time. Even if I am dis satisfied I am forced to continue as I have already pre pais. I am in deep trouble. Please help.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012