Felt small tissue coming out, pee hole swollen. Have bladder, bacterial infection. Worried about prolapse?

Hi, I m a 19 year old female with no children, I noticed a couple days ago when I went to use the washroom that I felt a small piece of tissue coming out, It looks like a piece of my vaginal wall (I think) I ve been late on my period but do have tender breasts and cramping and when I did take a look at my vagina I noticed my pee hole also looked open and feels swollen is how i can describe it but doesn t look red. I have had issues with yeast , Bactria and bladder infections and I have a bladder and bacterial infection right now but the doctors in my town are no help, I m worried it s a prolapse of some sort but I m hoping it isn t, also I only can feel and see the ball of tissue when on the toilet but I have been having a little discomfort while standing. I m really worried and don t know what to do.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013