Felt shortness on breath and tingling sensation in both legs. How to get relief?

Hi I have had a hard time sleeping tonight I felt short of breath for a while and my heart was beating funny it lasted for like an hour then I started to feel this tingling sensation in both legs and now only in my left leg. It kinda felt like my legs where asleep, now I feel it a little in my left leg from my knee down. My heart feels fine now just that feeling in my leg hasn t gone away I m a 34 year old black man about 6 foot 223 pounds no health issues
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013