Fellopian tube block removed,light pink spotting, regular period, folinz, ovacare. Pregnancy chances?

I HAD REMOVED MY BLOCK IN FELOPIAN TUBE ALSO.(31/12/2012) RT TUBE - NORMAL PROXIMAL AND MID TUBE.AMPULLARY COILING SEEN.DISTAL FOLDS PRESERVED.FIMBRIAL END MILDLY CLUMPED TUBAL PRESSURE NOT EELEVATED.FREE SPILL SEEN LT-TUBE- NORMAL PROXIMAL AND MID TUBE.AMPULLARY DILATATION AND BEADING.DISTAL FOLDS PARTLY SEEN.FIMBRIAL END CLUMPED.TUBAL PRESSURE NOT ELEVATED.FREE SPILL SEEN IMPRESSION BOTH TUBES ARE PATENT WITH FREE SPILLAGE CATEGORY 2A IN MY RECENT FOLLICULAR STUDY(27/12/2012) on my 9th day LOF 2.3*2.0 CMS AND ON 12TH DAY LOF RUPTURED AND COLLAPSED.AND FREE FLUID IN POD AND MY DOCTOR TOLD ME TRY THIS MONTH AND SHE ASKED ME TO COME AND MEET HER ON 12/03/2012.MY LAST PERIOD WAS ON 16TH FEB 2012 AND NOW I AM SEEING LIGHT PINK BLOOD SPOTTING AND I WAS TRYING FOR MY BABY FOR THE PAST YEAR AND HALF.I AM REALLY TENSED WHY I AM NOT GETTING PREGNANT.MY DOC SAID NO PROBLEM WITH ME.AND SHE ASKED ME LIE ON MY LEFT SIDE AFTER HAVING RELATIONSHIP.. AND NOW I AM TAKING FOLINZ AND OVACARE TABLETS REGULARLY.AND MY PERIOD ARE REGULAR 1st dec 2011,28nd dec 2011,23rd jan 2012,16th feb PLEASE TELL ME IS THERE IS CHANCES OF ME GETTING PREGNANT.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012
Mar 2014
Hello and welcome,

I understand that you have a fallopian tube block cleared and are trying to conceive since one year.
However other causes of infertility like cervical factor, endometrial pathology also must be evaluated.
I suggest that you try 1-2 cycles of IUI and see for the results.
Also a husbands semen analysis will help.
Hope this satisfies your query.
Thanks for using HCM.     
Feel free to ask any more questions that you may have.
Dr Madhuri Bagde
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist