Fell with vagina landed on rubbed handle, got bump. Will it create problem in future?

When i was younger, i fell off my bicycle and my vagina landed on the rubber handle. i noticed that there is a bump and it has gotten bigger, as i left it unattended to. do you think that i will have problems reproducing later on? Imea, it dosn't hurt, it is just big and hard on my right side and its just under the part where your leg seperates and your private area is there. hope you can help. thanks. ;)
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013
It seems that you might be having knot formed after injury and becomes bigger.
you have to consult gynaec and get physically examined so that your gynaec has clear idea regarding nature of lump, its situation on genital tract and has any problem inside your genital tract.
With full local examination one gets clear idea regarding having any problem during marital life.
Ok and take care.