Fell, upper back hurt, pain in chest too. What could be wrong?

i fell the the stairs like 3 months ago and my upper back hurts really bad whenever i try to tilt my neck to see somethin behing me and it hurts alot when i laydown.... im scared that with time i can end up paralized. The upper back pain gets bad when my boyfriend squeezes me whenever he tries hugging me hard, the pain is soo much that it makes me cry. Also when i feel the upper back pain i feel it in my chest too. I cant wear tight bras anymore. please tell me what could possibly be wrong with me. im only 22
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013