Fell off a horse, radiating pain in vagina, bleeding. Complete hysterectomy done. Immediate medical attention?

Good evening, Just a quick question. Took a fall off my horse this evening. Pain radiated in the vaginal wall. (complete hyst btw). Got done working with him about an hour later. Pain still exists and when I pee it hurts and there is light light bleeding coming from the left hand side of the vagina. Something, to look at asap or can it wait till tomorrow?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012
Hi I'm Dr Sharon
I have gone through your query and understand your concerns.

A blunt trauma to the perineal region,like falling from a horse can occasionally result in rupture of urethra (which is the narrow tube through which urine comes out of the bladder) Though this is rare in females,there is chance since you have pain during peeing and bleeding from vagina.
So my advice is to approach your O&G specialist ASAP without waiting till tomorrow.