Fell from stairs, slapped body and face. X-ray normal, have abdominal pain. What diet has to be given?

my dad had fell down from stairs just now when he was at the work site just now , and he slapped , body-face and stick to the water . then was immediately sent to hospital . there is no bone dislocated or anything , the doctor gave him and x-trey check up and everything is alright . after he got home , he tell me that his abdominal is very painful when he started breathing . the doctor gave him this : PARACETAMOL 500MG TABLET ( 20 ) and CO-AMOXICLAV 625mg TABLET ( ) . i was hoping that as a son , i hope i can help him with his diet part , what food is recommended for him ? cooking are really easy to me too .THANKS !
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012