Fell form rocking chair and cut forehead. Will the child be okay?

My 6 year old was rocking in the rocking chair and he fell forward into the entertainment center. He hit hard has a large bruise with a small cut on his forehead the bump is squishy not hard. He is acting fine p,suing yes dilate and un dial ate as normal for light and dark. He is okay i g fine walking fine says it doesn t hurt and no headache . Is he ok? He is one of 5 children and I don t normally worry but most head injuries are hard not soft.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012