Fell down, cheek bone hit, black eye, numbness near nose. Face feeling not yet returned. Concerned?

I had a bad fall Sunday night. I suffered a blow to my left cheekbone on the way down causing a black eye and numbness to the left side of my nose , the left half of my lip as well as my two front teeth . The blackened eye is fading as expected but im concerned because the feeling in my face has not yet returned. From what I have researched on Google it says the feeling in my face should come back as the swelling goes away and the injury heals. Is there anything i can do to help bring the feeling back to my face? I don t have insurance and really can t afford to see a doctor but I am really beginning to become concerned.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013