Fell backwards, bumped the back of head on lower right side to bottom of ear. Should I be concerned?

I fell backwards and bumped the back of my head on the lower right side level to bottom of ear. I did this 2 days ago and it's sore to touch. I iced it on the day and it felt great when ice pack was on. When I initially did it there was immediate pain and after 1hr I felt like I had jetleg for test of day. I still feel like no energy and like I'm coming down with something. Should I be concerned at all.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013