Fell and hurt my butt. Rector hurts, burns like hemmoriods. Solution for pain?

I fell on Friday down some wooden steps. My butt caight the edge of it. There is no bruising or swelling , or bleeding . It hurts to sit in certain positions and getting up up from a sitting position. I have been heating off and on and was taking tylonal. ( I am allergic to NSAIDs.). Did not help. The discomfort has gotten better over time, but not my lower back and my 1 hip aches what I move a certain way, maybe from both the fall and over compensating for the rear pain.). If I clench my butt muscles my rector hurts, and burns like hemmoriods. Bowel movements are fine.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012