Fell a few times of ankle causing sprain, incident of ankle cracking, later extreme swelling and numbness. Help?

hi, I ve went over on my right ankle a few times now. Last weekend I went over and I think I just sprained it. I was in my friend s trying to fix her sink last night and the floor was wet. I tried to stand up onto the already sore right foot , I slipped and heard my ankle crack. Immediately I started screaming due to pain. I could not move off the kitchen floor. It took me a while to get my shoe and sock off due to pain. When i did about 20 minutes later my foot was extremely swollen and numb. I was able to walk on it out to my friend s car but it felt weird and flappy more than sore. It s still numb, sore and uncomfortable the next day. Can you help?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012