Feet burning, swelling, on HRT, increased estrogen dose. Reason for feet burning?

I am having a terrible case of feet burning - as in nerve sensation - warm, red and some minor swelling. I am currently taking HRT for 3rd month and his symptom started 3 weeks ago with no indication of letting up. When can I expect it to subside? I ve already increased estrogen dose and am getting a blood test next week. By the way I stopped taking birth control pill at exactly same time as started HRT. I am 49 years old in Sept. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012