Feels weak, dizzy, anxious, breathing difficulty, nausea and pain in chest. History of anxiety attacks. What's wrong?

Just experienced weakness accompanied by a couple random pains in left of chest, slight dizziness , felt pressure/difficulty breathing in chest, very anxious, little bit nauseated... Felt slight relief after bowel movement . Have experienced numerous times before, history of anxiety attacks , not taking any meds at the moment although I am prescribed Zoloft for anxiety/depression. What could be wrong with me? I m a 26-year-old male and don t want to die of a heart attack/stroke so young...
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012