Feels weak and uneasy, loss of appetite, dark green stool, feels uncomfortable, memory loss

Please help me. I feel a little uneasy and weak on the previous days but I decided to continue my workout. After that I felt great but the next day, I felt very very weak (like I was going to faint but didnt) . I had a loss of appetite and my stool was dark and green. I felt very anxious and on the following days. I had a foggy mind . I felt a little better but something s going on my brain I can t explain. It s like I had trouble thinking. Doing simple things makes my brain stressed out. It s very difficult thinking straight. Even right now while I m typing these words, I feel like I m doing it but I feel uncomfortable. I feel like im having some kind of memory loss but I m trying hard to not lose it and it s making me feel very uncomfortable. My mind is really foggy right now but I can still do the right thing but I think it s stressing me out. I m really afraid and don t know what to do. (I had a bloodtest and everything seems to turn out fine) Thanks..
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012