Feels pain like insect bites on leg, swollen nerve. Looks like bruise. Should I be concerned?

I feel a pain feels like a insect bite I look a my leg and my vein in my right leg was swollen and had a red dot like a blood like a mosquito bite it feels hot and pain in the area I put pressure in the swollen looks like vein swollen inmeditly got down but a hurt the swollen went down but look a big bruse I elevate my leg and put ice I don t know what cause this I don t remember hitting my leg it was so surprise to feel like a mosquito bite and when I look it it the vein was swollen and I can see the other veins wore more noticeably now just look like a bruse I concern I should be ? Should be worrie about having a blood cloth or trombosis please help I don t know what was the cause of this and what todo?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012