Feels like swollen lymph node under chin, hurts to touch. Feels nausea and fatigue. CT and MRI done. Worrisome

I have a lump under my chin , approximately 3/4 x 7/8 inch (marked edges with pen and measured). I can feel the lump inside as well. It hurts when I push on it and I assume it is a swollen lymph node. It also feels like lymph nodes around it are also swollen. It feels like my throat is half closed. The lymph node directly below my right ear lobe is also swollen. I have also been experiencing nausea and fatigue . I am not pregnant. My periods the past few months have been lighter and shorter. I have not had any fevers recently. A year ago I had a CT and MRI (due to severe migraines) and the only thing revealed was a collection of polyps in my sinus cavity. Could the swollen lymph node below my chin be caused by my sinuses draining down my throat? I do not feel any draining but I my breathing is not as clear. Also, I have not been coughing nor is my voice hoarse.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012