Feeling weakness, short of breath, chest heaviness during intercourse. Lack of erection. Need help

I have been having issues with getting weak, lightheaded, short of breath, and sometimes a heavy feeling in my chest during even the most minuscule activities during sex.. anymore than a minute or two of me doing all the work and i have to stop.. my penis even starts to go limp as if i m not getting proper blood flow or oxygen to the brain or something. yet i can work all day or walk/jog on a treadmill for hours with out feeling tired.. any ideas?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012