Feeling weak, nausea, mouth bitterness, loss of appetite and swollen foot. Given Artemeter, Lumefantrine. G6PD patient? Medicines safe? Treatment?

HELLO DOCTOR,
I AM 54 & 5 FEET 8 INCHES HEIGHT WITH G6PD FULL DEFECT. MY TYPHOID TEST RESULT WAS 1/80 1/80.
QUESTION 1. IS IT POSITIVE?
QUESTION 2. I WAS GIVEN ARTEMETER, LUMEFANTRINE, TETRACYCLINE & PARACETAMOL. AFTER THE COURSE I STILL FEEL WEAK, NAUSEA, MOUTH BITTERNESS, LOSS OF APPETITE AND A SWOLLEN FOOT. ARE THE DRUGS SAFE FOR G6PD PATIENTS?
QUESTION 3 WHAT CAN BE HAPPENING TO ME?
QUESTION 4 WHAT MEDICATIONS ARE SAFE FOR THE TREATMENT OF TYPHOID IN G6PD PATIENTS? FROM GODWIN.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013