Feeling weak, dizzy, hot. Stomach aches, BP getting high along with headache. Family history of diabeties, hypertension, and heart related issues.

I have been feeling weak, dizzy, and I feel hot at times, yet I have no fever. Also, I have stomach aches (churning sensation and nausea and sometimes diarrhea ). I get very anxious and nervous in many sitatutions. Sometimes my bloodpressure gets pretty high (130s-140s/80s). My symptoms may be accompanied with a headache. Both sides of my family have diabeties, hypertension, and heart related issues. I am 155 lbs, 5 10 , 27 years old. Medical history: Appendectomy , Gall bladder removal, 4 microtia ear surgerys, endoscopy, colonoscopy. Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012