Feeling tired, weakness, vomiting, head feels hot

for the past month i have been feeling really tiered and no amount of sleep makes me feel rested. i feel really cold all the time even in warmer temperatures. i have some days i feel very weak and feel like vomiting . oh and i also have an issue with my head feeling really hot, like having a fever , but when i check my temperature it is around 95.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem description. I think you are worrying unnecessarily. Why do you want to check your temperature every now and then? Feeling hot headed is very much normal in cold climate, when we are tired etc. Feeling tired is normal when we are tired and when we are under nourished.

Under the condition you mentioned, you should visit a doctor. but I am sure that the doctor will say that nothing is wrong with you. Eat well and have nourishing food and exercise regularly and you will forget your weakness. Forget about the temperature and hot head for the time being and concentrate on your daily routine sincerely. Idle mind is devil's workshop.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.