Feeling tired, sore breasts. Had unprotected sex after surgical abortion. On nuva ring. Pregnancy test positive. Due to hormonal variations?

I had a surgical abortion 4 weeks ago, I had unprotected sex 13 days after my abortion although he pulled out. I started the nuva ring 2 days later. My breasts are extremley sore, and I am tired. I have been testing for 4 days. The first test was very faint and I tested supper time, the second time was the day after at supper time and it was way darker. I then tested 2 days later with a different brand a blue dye one and it was a medium positive. Is this more the likely a new pregnancy or just left ove hormones.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012