Feeling tired, nauseous and dizzy. Could it be due to diet pills or pregnancy?

I ve been feeling nauseaus and dizzy and. Very tired I thought it was due to my wedding planning but wedding was 2 weeks ago and I still feel the same I have two kids smallest is 4months. Im wondering if I feel like this because of some diet pills I m taking or can it be that I m pregnant . I m to scared to take a pregnancy test . Please help!!
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012
Mar 2013
It is common to experience some kind of tiredness and fatigue particularly around a stressful event such as a marriage.
However, if you have skipped your normal period, or have had an abnormal menstrual bleeding of late, then you should rule out pregnancy.
Diet pills and attempts at losing weight too could make you feel tired, as could alterations in the thyroid hormone levels.
please take a pregnancy test at the earliest , as there is no other way to rule out a pregnancy at home !
Take a test if you have missed a period.
All the best.