Feeling short of breath, low blood pressure, palpitations, numbness and lightheadedness after physical activity. How to get better?

i am 67 yrs. female. i am short of breath, blood pressure drops, heart beats fast, clammy, lightheaded, fingers numb, trembling... and have to sit down after the slightest physical activity, even taking a shower. i have become a vegetable more and more because of my inactivity. i have had a series of medical problems which led me to this position, but now i don t know how to get better since i don t know what s wrong or how to get better. got any ideas for me?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012