Feeling pulse and numbness on the face, pressure in the neck. Weakness in the arm. Due to exercise?

Hi I have an artery that pulse on my face, right side near my temple, I also feel numbness on the right side of my face, and feel, it is hard to describe, but somewhat off balance. It is very irritating. If I put pressure on the artery in my neck or sort of squeeze a point in my back at the shoulder blade it feels better. This is not accompanied by a headache. It used to be sporadic but is noticable now all the time. I find it distracting. I also feel like my right arm is weaker or something. I am wondering if it is attributable to exercise or something like that.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013