Feeling pressure in the throat, nausea upon swallowing saliva. Taking esophagus reflux medication. Bigger tongue root found in ultrasound. Is that a problem?

three month till now and i suffering from unknown issue symptoms are simply when i swallow saliva i have this sense like you will vomiting like you put your finger in your throat to have this sense and like there something press inside to have this feeling i have all tests that any doctor ask and i visited 5 or 6 doctors all blood test and Thyroid are ok then i have CT scan report and doctor told me that my tongue root are slightly big ?? i have been taking Esophagus reflux medicine for 2 months ?(a doctor want to Reduces all possibilities of symptoms no breath problem or food and water swallowing issue
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012