Feeling pressure in the throat, acid reflux. Stopped medication. Symptoms recurring. What to do?

Had acid reflux and burping and feeling of pressure in throat. Doctor gave me medication to reduce acid production. The burping (not continuous) and throat feelings continued through first week of medication but dissappeared for about three days the second week and then the burping and v slight throat feeling returned. Today I stopped the medication as instructed to see what happens. Nothing different so far. My question is what symptoms should they reoccur would indicate that I need to go back and see my doctor again. Obviously if all of them did I would - and then would need an endoscopy. But what degree of symptoms would indicate I need to go back.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013