Feeling of throat obstruction, painful. Had salivary gland removed. CT scan normal. Will hydoid bone removal solve the problem?

Hi I am 53 years old about 4 years ago my neck started bothering me on my left side.....went to ent docters and he removed my salvatory gland last year said it was twisted infected and bonefragments in it....felt great for about 3 its starting again...feel like i have a finger stuck at my throat now its starting to hurt....he put numb stuff inject my neck last month...and it didnt hurt but still felt like someone had there finger stuck on side of my at my wits end with this feeling now its starting to hurt....i had ct scans and other test that all came out ok....he is going to inject steriods in a weeks....he thinks its my hyoid bone think i need to see another removing part of the hyoid bone sticking in me...will that you think end the problem
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012